Saturday 12 April 2008

The Tea Party is here !



This is it, this weekend, I am going to post pictures of everyone who has participated and added pictures of their own Tea Parties, whether real or artwork.. I will also add a list of their blogs if they wish on this page so we can all visit each others blogs more easily and maybe come across those which we did not know existed ! I am going to add some of my own pictures first as I haven't seen any others yet !.. I am having an actual tea party tomorrow but I have already made some cakes so here they are, a traditional English Victoria Sponge cake which is a vanilla sponge with fresh cream and raspberry jam filling and a dusting of icing sugar on top, and miniature cupcakes with chocolate and rosewater sponge, vanilla frosting and the pink ones have an edible shimmer pink powder and sugared rose petals on top ! Mmmmmmm ( all made by my very own fair hands and own recipie !). If you wish to participate in the 'Mad Crafters Tea Party' flickrmail me (Little Miss Crafty) or if you are a blogger then leave a comment and I will get back to you !

Juliet



No comments: