Sunday 13 April 2008

A little bit of colour !

Here is Fertree33 aka Jen Bowles, who has come up with a 3d creation and painted with brilliant colours and I love the fact that it is a little bit wonky, wonky is good..we like wonky. Thanks to everyone who has entered so far all the pictures are excellent, I get really excited when I see a new picture posted.




And here is Bella Casa aka Palmer with a plate of gorgeous cakes.. too good to eat...

I added this picture too as you have to have something to sit on..

3 comments:

PaperBouquet said...

Cute! I love the pink cup! : )

Olivia

Little Miss Crafty said...

They are aren't they looks like your dinosaur may have been at that party too !

Anonymous said...

The settee looks lovely! I'll just sit down and have one of those yummy cupcakes...